Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett P.A.Trusted Spring Hill Attorneys
Fighting For the Injured, Defending the Accused
Leading Spring Hill Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Legal Representation
Proven criminal defense, Social Security disability, workers’ compensation, DUI, criminal defense and personal injury solutions since 1971
People hire attorneys during the most difficult challenges of their lives. You need to hire an attorney you can trust to represent your best interests so you can sleep soundly. Spring Hill residents have trusted the experienced team of attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A. to represent them in all types of legal matters. Whether you are facing criminal charges, have been injured by another person’s negligence, were injured on the job, or are fighting for social security disability or workers’ compensation benefits, we can help. We offer comprehensive legal representation through almost any legal issue you may face. Since 1971, our attorneys have been recognized in Spring Hill and throughout Tampa Bay as compassionate advocates, committed to fighting for the injured, defending the accused.
Spring Hill Attorneys With Uncompromisingly High Standards
You should expect superior representation when facing a serious legal matter. At Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., we treat every case with great care and compassion. We understand trusting an attorney means putting your future in our hands. Our Spring Hill attorneys take this responsibility very seriously. Our law firm has stood the test of time because we are different. The essential principles that our firm is built on, which set us apart include:
- Responsiveness — When you have a question or concern about your case, we respond as soon as possible, and our attorneys call you personally to discuss your case.
- Compassion — Our Spring Hill attorneys build lasting relationships with clients. Many of our clients come back to us for many years, whenever they have a new need for legal representation. We are proud to say that our practice was built based on client referrals.
- Dedicated to Optimum Results — Whether taking on a major corporation in civil court or taking on a state attorney in criminal court, our Spring Hill attorneys approach legal battles head on. We begin working on legal strategies as soon as you walk through our door and do not stop until we achieve a favorable resolution to your case.
- Highly Skilled and Recognized — Our Spring Hill attorneys are leaders in their field, many of whom are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating a lawyer can receive by their peers. We handle a broad range of legal practice areas with skill and commitment to obtaining the best results possible for our clients. Since 1971, clients in Spring Hill and throughout Tampa Bay have trusted our attorneys to see them through every legal matter.
Contact Us Today
A dynamic law firm helping you face a broad range of legal matters
Trust our experienced Spring Hill attorneys to serve all your legal needs
- DUI — A driving under the influence, DUI, conviction is serious, with stiff penalties and long-term implications. Our DUI lawyers create effective defense strategies to protect your rights and your future, even if you are facing multiple DUIs.
- Criminal Defense — We have a long history of success aggressively taking on prosecutors to protect your freedom. We passionately defend you against charges ranging from misdemeanors to felonies. We handle all types of criminal cases, including drug crimes, weapons charges, VOP and theft.
- Social Security Disability — The administrative process to recover Social Security Disability benefits is long and challenging. We are here to help you through the process and secure the financial stability you are entitled to. If you have been denied the SSD benefits you need, our Social Security lawyers handle your appeal.
- Workers’ Compensation — You have the right to be compensated if you have been harmed while on the job. Our Spring Hill workers’ compensation lawyers ensure you are fully compensated for your workplace injuries.
- Personal Injury — A car accident or other motor vehicle accident can cause serious injuries and change your life forever. Turn to us when you have been harmed by another person’s negligence. We help accident victims recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
Schedule a free initial consultation today
The Spring Hill attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A. work tirelessly to protect your best interests. Call us at 352-247-4400 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your legal matters. We put more than 40 years of knowledge and experience on your side.